lördag 5 mars 2011

Spam love...

Nätets Casanova. Detta är mannen som kan attrahera med ett mail, hmmm...

Titta vilket lite näpet brev jag fick i min mailbox idag:

"Greetings Dear,

How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i
don't know who you are, My Name is faith i am just browsing now i just saw your email today and it seams like some thing touches me all over my body,

i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email. so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.

I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.


(Remember the distance or colour does not matter any relationship as long as there is faith in it and life two)
Miss faith"


Virus  och spam utnyttjar verkligen vilken årstid det är. Måste säga att jag är lite imponerad av deras kreativitet, dom som skickar dessa mail. Stackars lilla miss Faith, som sitter där ute i cyberrymden och trånar efter en gubbig nätfilosof som jag. Stackars liten.

MIsströsta inte Miss Faith. Du kommer nog att finna kärleken i en fjortonårig, finnig mopedist från över Kalix, det är jag säker på...

Inga kommentarer: